Overwhelmed by a Health Care Problem?
• Insurance & Billing Issues
• Doctor-Patient Communication
• Patient Safety Concerns
• Treatment & Discharge Options
These caring professionals help with:
• Understanding a new diagnosis or complicated medical condition
• Providing coordination and oversight for patients and families
• Taking charge and managing a medical crisis or change in health
• Communicating with medical staff, getting answers to questions
Behavioral Health And The Law: What Is The Patient Advocate's Role?
Just recenly, I was involved with a client for over a year in Florida. She had been ill for an ex...
The Mercereau Report Vol. 2 Ivermectin? What is the real story here…….
This is the second in a series of blogs written by patient advocacy pioneer and longtime educ...
What Pulse is About
A few times a year someone will call me and say they want to be a patient advocate because they w...
Is Medical Speech Recognition a Health Care Hazard?
By now, I think we’ve all had the infuriating experience of calling our cable provider or any num...
Healthcare Planning: Don’t Wait for the Crisis
Last month, I received an email from Patricia and Walter, an older couple who were thinking about...
The Mercereau Report...Advocacy News You Can Use
This is the first in a series of blogs written by patient advocacy pioneer and longtime educa...