Overwhelmed by a Health Care Problem?
• Insurance & Billing Issues
• Doctor-Patient Communication
• Patient Safety Concerns
• Treatment & Discharge Options
These caring professionals help with:
• Understanding a new diagnosis or complicated medical condition
• Providing coordination and oversight for patients and families
• Taking charge and managing a medical crisis or change in health
• Communicating with medical staff, getting answers to questions
Finding Effective Ways To Battle Exhaustion While Caregiving Right Now
Another 3 a.m. I could hear my husband’s slow regular breathing. David had finally fallen asleep ...
Criminalizing Nurses' Honest Mistakes: What Everyone Should Know
By now, many people may have heard that a former nurse at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, R...
3 Top Tips to Help You Navigate Restricted Hospital Visiting
Anna’s hospital allowed only one vaccinated visitor for non-Covid patients per day and only from ...
A Simple Checklist to Help You Monitor Hospital Medications
Family and friend caregivers play one of the most important but overlooked watchdog roles in the ...
Is Your Mental Health Provider Out-Of-Network?
I think we’re all aware that there is a mental health crisis in this country. As a result, it can...
How to Maintain a Successful Relationship With Your Physician (and know when it’s time to let go)